Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Welcome!

Hey everyone!

Welcome to my blog!  This is where you will get all the stories, juicy secrets, adventures, and tales of my South African adventure that begins in just a few days (I leave July 10th!).  I hope you like the name, TSA for short, which I thought was fitting since they are just the people I am worried about getting past with my somewhat insane amount of luggage.  But it really is amazing what one can fit into a suitcase thanks to a little help (cough...Noelle).  I arrive in Cape Town on Sunday July 12th and check into a hotel for a few days for orientation.  I'm not sure what my internet access will be at that point but I promise I will post as soon as I can! Love you all and I hope you are all enjoying your summer. Miss you and keep my updated on life while I am abroad!

Peace and love,

Maddie

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear all about the adventures that you are about to have! Be safe and be happy! Love you tons and you're welcome for the packing help! It's a talent, what can I say?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! My Mads is finally on her way. I better see you tonight before you go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, dear, you're off. Hopefully connecting with your Minnesota relatives at this very moment. Not bad with the packing - just 2# too much!

    Have a wonderful adventure!

    Love you.
    mom

    ReplyDelete